Technical details BIV-MET®
- Specific load capacity static ≤ 250 [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤ 140 [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed ≤ 2.5 [m/s]
- Friction value 0.04 [µ] to 0.12 [µ]
- Temperature strain - 40 [°C] to + 250 [°C]
- Max. PV-value 2.8 [N/mm² x m/s]
- Percentage contact area > 75 [%]
- Support material Steel copper-plated or tin-plated
- Sliding layer CuPb10Sn10
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting H9
- Shaft tolerance f7 to h8
- Steel, hardened or untempered, surface roughness ≤ Ra 0.8
- For high load capacity and oscillating movement, as well as for rough operation and temperature load. Long-run lubrication because of lubricant storage.
Range of application
- Track rollers, construction machines, crane construction, agricultural machines (impact loading)
- BIV-MET® is a low-maintenance bushing material. An initial greasing during installation is necessary, after that periodic greasing with oil or grease is mandatory.
- Housing: Mounting bevel min. 1.5 mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
- Gluing: Adhesive should not contact the sliding surface!
Special dimensions are available on request