Technical details BRO-LUB®
- Specific load capacity static ≤ 120 [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤ 40 [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed 0.4 [m/s]
- Friction value 0.03 [µ] to 0.25 [µ]
- Temperature strain - 100 [°C] to + 200 [°C]
- Max. PV-value 1.5 [N/mm² x m/s]
- Support material CuSn8P (DIN 17662)
- Lubrication pockets are filled with graphite
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting H9
- Shaft tolerance f7
- Steel, hardened or untempered, surface roughness ≤ Ra 0.8
- Suitable for slow moving applications and oscillating movements.
BIV-LUB® is able to take high loading combined with a low abrasion rate
Range of application
- Construction machines, crane construction, agriculture machines, automotive industry
- BRO-LUB® is a maintenance-free bushing with embedded solid lubricants, but an initial lubrication for the “running-in process” is necessary. SBS advises for an aging resistant lithium stiffened grease.
- Housing: Chamfer min. 1.5 mm x 15-45°, for easy bushing alignment
Shaft: Chamfer 5 mm x 15°, for easy insertion of the shaft
- SBS advises to use a force fitting mandrel for the installation of the bushing. It might be necessary to apply some grease on the outer surface of the bushing when press fitting it into the housing.
- Gluing: Adhesive should not contact the sliding surface!
- In spite of the bearing being maintenance-free, a primary lubrication is necessary.
Special dimensions and imperial sizes are available on request
* For higher requirements – e.g. higher temperature ranges – different materials are available in this category.
** The listed values in the material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. By changing the conditions of application, e.g. an increase in the sliding speed or strain, these values could shift.