Technical details BRO-MET®/L
- Specific load capacity static ≤ 120 [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤ 40 [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed ≤ 2.5 [m/s] depending on lubrication
- Friction value 0.05 [µ] to 0.12 [µ]
- Temperature strain - 40 [°C] to + 250 [°C]
- Max. PV-value 2.8 [N/mm² x m/s]
- Support material CuSn8P (DIN 17662)
- alternative CuSn6P available
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting H9
- Shaft tolerance f7 to h8
- Steel, hardened or untempered, surface roughness < Ra 0.8
- Economic solution for bronze bearing application due to a thin wall thickness. High load capability and good stability with low abrasion. Suitable for rough working conditions, good corrosion resistance. Lubrication holes for maximum grease storage and the lowest maintenance intervals.
Range of application
- Agriculture machinery, truck cranes & construction machinery, suitable for impact loads
- BRO-MET®/L is a low maintenance bushing material. An initial greasing during installation is necessary, after that periodic greasing with oil or grease is mandatory. The lubrication holes are an excellent lubrication depot and keeping maintenance to a minimum.
- Housing: Chamfer min. 1.5 mm x 15-45°, for easy bushing alignment
Shaft: Chamfer 5 mm x 15°, for easy insertion of the shaft
- SBS advises to use a force fitting mandrel for the installation of the bushing. It might be necessary to apply some grease on the outer surface of the bushing when press fitting it into the housing.
* For higher requirements – e.g. higher temperature ranges – different materials are available in this category.
** The listed values in the material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. By changing the conditions of application, e.g. an increase in the sliding speed or strain, these values could shift.
Special dimensions and imperial sizes are available on request