Technical details COM-KU®/S
- Specific load capacity static ≤ 70 [ N/mm² ] dep. on temperature and length of strain [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤ 40 [ N/mm² ] dep. on temperature and sliding speed [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed < 1,0 [ m/s ] [m/s]
- Friction value 0,08 - 0,20 [ µ ] [µ]
- Temperature strain -50 [°C]
- Max. PV-value 0,6 [ N/mm2 x m/s ] [N/mm² x m/s]
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting E10
- Shaft tolerance h – tolerance (h9 recommended)
- Steel >200HB dressed to size, surface roughness < Rz 4
- Dry sliding bearing of good value, suitable for simple applications and axial movements. Maintenance-free!
* For higher requirements – e.g. higher temperature ranges – different materials are available in this category.
** The listed values in the material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. By changing the conditions of application, e.g. an increase in the sliding speed or strain, these values could shift.