Subscribe and Download
Technical details FER-MAN®246
- Specific load capacity static ≤ 200 [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤ 100 [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed ≤ 0.4 [m/s]
- Friction value 0.12 [µ] to 0.16 [µ]
- Temperature strain to + 400 [°C]
- Hardness 550-600 [HV]
- Ferrous metal base material with lubrication grooves and special thermochemical treatment.
- Housing Ø H7
- Shaft tolerance Based on customer’s requirement (recommended f7)
- 16 MnCr5 case-hardened or 42 CrMo4V inductive hardened
- FER-MAN®246 is a low maintenance material that is suitable for higher loads, it has high abrasion resistant and durability to avoid adhesion and seizing
- Initial and periodical lubrication is necessary.
- Housing: Mounting bevel min. 1.5 mm x 15-45°
Shaft: Mounting bevel 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
* For higher requirements – e.g. higher temperature ranges – different materials are available in this category.
** The listed values in the material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. By changing the conditions of application, e.g. an increase in the sliding speed or strain, these values could shift.