Technical details FLO-MAS®
- Sliding speed < 35 [m/s] dry
- Support material Various metallic and non-metallic materials available (pls see a detailed list in our download PDF)
- Sliding layer Polyurethane, Nitrile Rubber (NBR), optional Butyl, Ethylene and Propylene (EPDM)
- Housing Ø According to customer´s specification
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting According to customer´s specification
- Shaft tolerance According to customer´s specification
- Various stainless steel grades suitable for the application and medium
- Suitable for water lubricated applications like pumps and propeller shafts
- FLO-MAS® needs water lubrication!
- Housing – Ø Mounting bevel, min. 1,5 mm x 15-45°
- Shaft Mounting bevel, 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- Force fitting mandrel The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
Material Properties The above mentioned material properties are valid for optional operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions e.g. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.