Subscribe and Download
Technical details LUB-MET® Spherical Plain Bearing
- WithLUB-MET® sliding properties
- All LUB-MET® type spherical plain bearings are maintenance-free
- Standard production according to DIN dimenstions
- Special measurements and designs are produced at short notice!
- This sliding material causes no threat to health and environment (if ordered lead-free)!
- Stainless steel / CuZn25Al5, CuAl10Ni
- Sliding layer Bronze alloy with solid lubricant
- Housing Ø According to customer´s specification
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting According to customer´s specification
- Shaft tolerance According to customer´s specification
- Maintenance-free, no lubrication necessary
- High load capacity
- Compatible with all DIN – spherical plain bearings
- Applicable in water with special SL4 solid lubrication plugs
- Best suitable for movements which occur only in long intervals
- The LUB-MET®/ stainless steel combination guarantees a faultless and long-term functionality of the bearing
- Application at e.g. valve, barrage assets, ball valves, guide vane bearings, dampers, off shore applications etc.
- Large dimensions > 500 mm possible, see data sheet
- Many specials designs are possible beyond standard measurements
- Through application of different Bronze and Steel alloys this bearing can be used in many different applications
- The loose bearing type combines a LUB-MET® ball with a stainless steel outer ring
- The fixed bearing type has a LUB-MET® outer ring with a stainless steel ball
- These spherical plain bearings feature the sliding properties of LUB-MET®
- This is a maintenance-free material which in respect of wear, is among the most durable materials
- LUB-MET® Spherical plain bearings are produced predominantly in stainless steel in the bearing areas. But the use of different materials is possible
- Depending on the bronze alloy, it can be used without specific constrictions or additional sealing in most of the liquid mediums in connection with stainless steel
- Only at very abrasive mediums additional seals are recommended or necessary to prevent early wear
Range of application
- Valve, barrage assets, ball valves, guide vane bearings, dampers, etc.
- Not necessary
* On request further materials are available for higher demands, e.g. for higher temperature ranges.
** The above stated material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. Through changes of the application conditions e.g. higher sliding speed or strain, these values are subject to change.