Technical details TEF-MET®/P
- Specific load capacity static to ≤ 250 [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic to ≤ 140 [N/mm2] at slow sliding speed
- Sliding speed ≤ 2.0 [m/s] (≤ 5 [m/s] oil lubricated) [m/s]
- Friction value 0.02 [µ] to 0.20 [µ] (≤ 0.05 [µ] oil lubricated)
- Temperature strain -195 [°C] to 280 [°C]
- Max. PV-value 3.8 [N/mm² x m/s] (≤ 60 [N/mm² x m/s] oil lubricated)
- Support material Steel tin-plated
- Intermediate layer Sintered bronze
- Sliding layer PTFE
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting H9
- Shaft tolerance f7 to h8
- Steel, hardened or untempered, surface roughness ≤ Rz 2-3
- Wrapped composite sliding bearing, steel
- Special PTFE coating
- Maintenance-free dry sliding bearing
- DIN 1494 / ISO 3547
- Also available: lead free!
- All special designs are produced at short notice!
- Cylindr. and flanged bushings, thrust washer, strips are stand. fabrication
- Punchings and moldings are produced on customer requirement
Range of application
- Machine and plant construction, textile processing and agricultural maschines, hydraulic pumps, automotive industry
- TEF-MET®/P is a dry sliding bearing with a PTFE sliding layer. Lubrication is therefore not necessary. But it is suitable for lubricated applications (such as hydraulic oil lubrication).
- Housing: Mounting bevel min. 1.5 mm x 15-45°
- Shaft: Mounting bevel 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
- Stick-in: Adhesive should not contact the sliding surface
Special dimensions are only available on request